Saturday, August 9, 2008

Its a Sllllooooowwww process. . .

Here I am, 3 weeks into being in my new place, and it still looks like a disaster area. My first concern is getting my kitchen as done as possible so I can put EVERYTHING away. I still need to do more painting; clean up the hinges so I can paint them to somewhat match the brushed nickel knobs and such, then put the cupboard doors back up; get the counter tops and new sink in. In the meantime, I need to do take down a few more things in my master bathroom so I can paint, change out a fan/light, install the new medicine cabinet and find a vanity that will work in there. There was a suggestion to just put the pedastal sink I bought in there, but there is too much plumbing work that would have to be done to make it work, so I'm just going to get a smaller vanity.

I seriously need some simple plumbing help. Think I know of someone that can help me, just need to conjure up the guts to ask them. Desperately need help with simple electric, too, so might ask a friend of they can help me for steak and beer. Don't know if it will work, but I'll give it a try!

Realizing I haven't updated y'all for awhile, thought I'd at least let y'all know that I'm alive and frustrated! :)

No comments: