Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The "Possible" New Digs, part deux

Today I received the beginning title paperwork for the townhouse as well as tax information and HOA information. Michael tells me that everything could easily be ready to go by the end of next week, which means I could close earlier if I wanted. However, I won't be ready to move sooner than the original July 15th date that we have been shooting for, so don't think I'll take advantage of that opportunity.

A few have asked where this property is. It is about 6 blocks from Water World (woohoo - cheap tickets@!!), just southwest of 88th and Huron in the Park North Condo Community. I'd say it's almost a stones throw, but I definitely don't have the arm of Randy Johnson, otherwise that would be accurate :) I haven't divulged much about this place yet, just in case something goes wrong and my poor heart gets wrenched from my chest. Neither John (my agent) nor Michael believes that will happen, but I won't really believe it until the loan is finally approved. So far, things have been going VERY smooth, I think more so than John has expected.

More later - Rockies play Clevelend starting tonight, so we can see our buddy Jamie Carroll out and about on the field again, even though he is with the opposing team, now. He's been doing well with the Indians. If he hit the field in tonight's game, I'm sure he recieved a standing ovation. I'll let you know tomorrow night if we do the same thing.

Now - back to the homework!

No comments: