Saturday, May 19, 2007

So, its happened!

I suggested to my friend Dani that her family have a blog so that they and everyone else could keep in touch w/each other, especially while her husband Chris is gone for 6 weeks training with Kmart/Sears Holdings, Inc. I said "what's there to talk about? I have no husband, no kids, not even a pet." Dani said (to make it short), "Get real - - you'd have an audience!" This meaning that yes, I do lots of stuff, have interesting experiences and could stay in touch with my family and friends better through this opportunity.

Ok, you win Dani! You have one, Leslie has one, even Karen has one (she puts all of her cool pictures on it) so guess I'll do it, too. Heck, it might even make me have more of a life!

So here it goes. . . stay tuned for stories of lore, truth as well as the most unbelievable things you won't believe that I have done (but I'm telling you, I did!).

No comments: