Sunday, June 21, 2009

Slowly but surely

Weighed in at 237.6 this week which brings me to just shy of a 15 lb loss! Clothes are getting pretty loose, now. Still have a few things to fit into, that will come soon enough! I'm going to just shop the thrift stores for clothes until I am close to my goal weight; no sense buying clothes that I'll only be able to wear for a couple of months.

I've been challenging myself to cook more and different things. It's too easy to go to the store and buy frozen weight watchers dinners; but I still need to get some fresh stuff in my tummy! It's hard when you are cooking for one.

Well, short report this week. I'm going to do some reading for my homework then hopefully hit the pool today! It's beautiful and the water is calling me. . .

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Congrats on the loss!

I found a few good pieces of clothing have really got me through my weight loss and gain and loss.

Unfortunately, they are higher end brands. Fortunately I have found most of the at Nordstrom Rack on clearance....

I remember how hard it was to cook for one. You might look at making up a batch of cold soups (gazpacho is my fave) or snackish foods like salsa and hummus. Sure you can buy them, but they do taste so much better fresh.

Good Luck and WAY TO GO!