Friday, May 22, 2009

Second small milestone reached!

Today, I weighed in with a loss of 11.2 lbs. . . yeah! next week, I should hit my first goal which is the 5% mark. I haven't exercised as much as I should, just need to get on the ball with that - heck, I have the passes I need, although I DO need to get that deep water exercising punchcard purchased next week. Second goal is hopefully going to make a July 10th appearance. Have to remember, though . . . baby steps! Knowing me, if I get to far ahead of myself, I'll disappoint myself.

Michelle talked about goal setting for the summer - 12 weeks worth. I'm not sure what I want to do with that, yet. I need to really put some thought into it and then post it on my fridge! One of my goals is to go to 2 meetings a week to help me keep up the momentum. Oh, and get myself a "hungry" doll and take pictures of him in the places that I visit to remind me of my goals. Anything that helps motivate me is worth a try!

Lastly, Kirsten is going to start joining me next Friday at meetings. We are going to put our plan in place for the once-a-week BIG exercise day (mornings, hopefully) where we'll do something fun and not at the gym to mix it up. I also want to do the Ultimate Walking Challenge, so need to get Kirsten motivated to join me on that one. Having a buddy to do this with will help both of us!

Now to go find some easy recipes. . .

No comments: